PAS is a non-profit and non-stock organization of secretaries and administrative professionals in business corporations and other institutions. It was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 17, 1958. PAS is the founding member of the Association of Secretaries and Administrative Professionals in Asia-Pacific (ASA), which is composed of secretarial/ administrative associations in Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Taiwan, Japan, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Brunei, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines.
Since its inception, the PAS has worked continuously to professionalize and upgrade the standard of secretarial and administrative work. Toward this end, the PAS maintains a high standard of service, serves as center of information on modern trends, techniques, and activities that may be useful in developing the skills, general knowledge, and personal traits of members and coordinates with the academic world on the training of future secretaries and administrative professionals.
What We Do
Attend PAS events and meetings
Develop networking alliances and friendships with other members
Enhance leadership skills
Get involved in community service projects
Be stewards of the office support and administrative profession
• General Membership Meetings feature speakers and issues relevant to your career and personal life.
• PAS External /Public Seminars feature topics pertinent to advancing today’s professional in the workplace. It includes administrative/management skills, technology trends, office software applications, managing teams, meeting planning, negotiation techniques, office organization and time management, presentation skills and career development.
• National Convention is an intensive 2-day seminar/workshop on current topics affecting secretaries and administrative professionals.
• Internal Seminars provide further education for members
• IAAP International Convention and Education Forum offers numerous workshops and seminars developed and presented by leaders in their respective fields. Great opportunity to network and renew friendships with international colleagues
Board of Directors
Our Board of Directors can comprise up to 9 members, two thirds of which must be independent. Every Board member fits an expertise and experience profile that was established by the Board to ensure that they are able to properly fulfill their role
Luz M. De Jesus
UCB Media Philippines, Inc.
Steffany Lyn Aladado
ELVIRA C. PUGAL
EPI CONSTRUCT INT’L. ALLIANCE, INC.
Zarina D. Paz
Ayala Land Sales, Inc
MEDIATRIX M. ORTEGA
Monique Ale Paglagan
Maricris A. Sandico
LILIAN H. COLOMA
Prime Travel, Inc.
Carissa E. Moreno
0967 284 7760 c/o Luz de Jesus
09175659580 c/o Sally Magalong
Join Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news & events updates